Sunday, January 8, 2012

December to Remember

Christmas #1 with my Dad
his tree I got cat PJ's!
it was different not having my mom around for Christmas it felt like everything went so fast...

Christmas #2 at My Aunt and Uncle's House
me with Peter and Nicholas
my cousin Ellie and I
Kenny setting up Guess Who?
Ken and Peter
We had a lot of fun, Ken enjoyed the Herring and I had fun looking at pictures from my mom's and Aunt's trip to Poland to see Grandma (my Aunt came back after 2 weeks and my mom stayed another week)

Christmas #3 with Ken's Family
we got a tv! So awesome!
my dad and Hudson! My dad loved Christmas with Ken's family- especially when we skype'd with Kevin! My dad could not believe how far technology had come and that Kevin was really there 'in the computer'!

New Years

the boys were copying Kenny's pose
Nicholas and his poodle Prince
Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment