Sunday, May 17, 2015

Countdown to Yosemite

In June we are heading out west to Yosemite National Park. We have been doing our research and getting ourselves prepared for the long hikes. Ken says I am treating this trip like we are going on a safari, I think it's better to be safe than sorry.
We have been doing on walks in our neighborhood breaking in our hiking shoes.
We went off the beaten path and found this little crossing. I tried to convince Ken to cross the stream, but it was a no go! 
After our walks we like to inventory our yard and see how all the flowers are doing that we bought last weekend are doing. Our peonies have not bloomed but our sunflowers are doing good.
We are looking forward to what else 2915 has in store for us. I have to say so far I think 2015 has been the best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment